Total Viewers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pancake and Syrup --- Yum!


http://weightlosspowerusers.com/content/video-testimonials 

I just had my pancake meal for the day. That's right; just one good sized pancake fills me up for 2 & 1/2 hours. I have special syrup provided by the Weight Loss Program. On my second month of food I ordered a whole box of syrup.


It tastes sweet but isn't...I'm not sure how they do it.  I used to cover my pancakes with thick oozing syrup but now need just a bit to give my mouth the sensation of sweetness. Its like my mouth has been trained by the my Food Program to appreciate tiny taste differences. I even use a little bit of syrup on my oatmeal to "sweeten" it up. Enjoy!


If you have some secret or suggestion that might help us, please comments with as much detail as possible.  Any helpful input is appreciated by all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment