Total Viewers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Update on my Weight Loss as of October 14, 2013

I have lost a total of 10 pounds in the last month.   It has almost been entirely from dieting since my surgeries have made exercise difficult.  As a reminder, I have been through carpel tunnel surgery on both wrists, and sinus surgery within a month of each other.  Wrists are doing great and sinuses feel like they are open for the first time in twenty years.

I am walking occasionally when I have the energy.  But nutritional restraint gets the credit for my recent weight loss.  Its called portion control with 5-6 small meals per day.  I am on pace to lose a total of 20 pounds before Thanksgiving over a 2 month period.  All is well thus far.  If you have joined the effort, please leave me a comment about your progress and method. 

Here's a link to my weight loss mentor who happens to specialize in helping people who have meg-weight to lose.  When I started a few years ago, I had a goal to lose 80 pounds.  He helped me lose the first 50 of those.  He is a chiropractor and represents an excellent nutrition program called "Take Shape for Life".  I learned how to eat right and it has become a life habit for me.  Here's he link:

http://www.diabetesweightlossexpert.com/testimonials     

No comments:

Post a Comment