Total Viewers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Protein Powder Shakes to Replace Slim-Fast

As a followup to my last post about my newly invigorated self guided weight loss efforts, I received some great suggestions from my daughter Heather who has done a superb job losing weight over this past year.  I am now replacing slim-fast shakes with personally mixed protein powder shakes.  I was so impressed with the nutritional value by making this change.  

We bought our chocolate protein powder from Costco and simply mix crushed ice with the powder and ad some liquid for the mixing process, which in our case is a magic chef mini-mixer.  It takes about 5 minutes to make the shake and it really does taste fine.  The benefit is less sugar and more protein and other good stuff. Give it a try and see if your progress hastens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment