Total Viewers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Week by Week Melting Away Slowly

This past week brought new successes and challenges.  I did lose a few pounds.  But when I have too many special events to attend I eat too much of the wrong kinds of foods.  I would hate to  become a recluse just to stay on a diet.  So new strategies are developing.  

Instead of stopping for that juicy hot dog after 9 holes of golf, we have been carrying our own low calorie protein bars in the golf cart cubby.  Instead of drinking high calorie pop or "energy" drinks, water will do just fine.  It is becoming a new habit.  

I am OK as long as I lose 2-3 pounds per week.  I really don't want to go back to a food program that completely controls my diet.  Been there, done that, and benefited by the new small meal habit.  Let's keep up the good work and enjoy a successful week.               

No comments:

Post a Comment