Total Viewers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Lost 34 pounds in the Past 4 Months

Even though it is the "Holidays" I am still losing weight at a steady clip, averaging almost 9 pounds per month.  My stomach has made the adjustment to small meals and just doesn't want to overdo it any more.  I weighed in at 226 a few days ago.  So that is 34 pounds lost in not-quite 4 months. 

My most recent effort to lose started at 260 pounds.  However, I first started this quest in 2011 after finding myself at 280 pounds.  Being big-boned no longer hid the fact that I was fat.  I started by getting help from a weight loss coach through "Take Shape For Life".  They provided 5 of my 6 meals per day. I learned new habits and changed my body chemistry. 

After awhile I started to provide my own food and continued my quest toward 199 pounds.  27 more pounds to go.  Here's a recent picture of me at 226.


No comments:

Post a Comment