Total Viewers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Great Response from my Sister who has lost more than 50 lbs...

A response from my sister, who has lost more than 50 lbs on TSFL:

I enjoyed reading about your weight loss pep talk.  I'm curious about your food cravings, etc.  I had a struggle getting "perfect" again.  ( I kept eating too many meals, too close together.)   Last week was my first perfect week since Christmas.  Seriously, I rocked.  I followed the program hook line and sinker to the tee.  As a result I lost 6.9 last week.  I am so happy, because now I feel I can really go for it.  I learned a couple of things recently which have changed.  I can have either 10 almonds or 7 walnut halves as a snack if needed.  That has helped save a couple evenings for me.  Most of the time I'm fine if I eat every three hours consistently.  I don't get hungry until the third hour.  If I get hungry before that, it's usually because I haven't had enough water.  I'm drinking 4 to 5,  32 oz. bottles of water each day.  I'm using ASEA bottles all around the house.  As long as I stick with consistent every three hours, the evenings really aren't so bad.  Deb mentioned that you eat every two hours.  Perhaps it's different for men.  Anyway, I just thought I'd share how I've had the most success:

6:00 a.m. - oatmeal - varied flavors
9:00 a.m. - shake - vanilla, strawberry or chocolate mint ice cream as a shake - I add a scoop Nature's Sunshine powdered greens (can't remember exact name.) and Liquid chlorophyll 
noon - Lean and Green meal
2:45 - 3:00 p.m. - shake - vanilla or strawberry or the chocolate mint ice cream as a shake
5:00 - 5:30 p.m. - usually a pudding I've made up in the fridge or a bar (bars don't keep me as satisfied, shakes are the best, puddings works as long as I have some water, too.)
7:00 - 7:30 p.m. Last meal of the day - shake or pudding 
8:30 - 9:30 Beddie-bye time.

For my shakes I add as much ice as I can with 16 oz. of liquid.  The more like an ice cream shake, the better for me.  When I do the Vanilla shakes I sometimes add a 1/2 tsp. of vanilla and then sprinkle nutmeg on top.  Love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment