Total Viewers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lift.do Questions and Answers

I have been surprised by the quick and voluminous response to my Health Challenge 2014.  My encouragement is to lose 20 pounds by the end of February 2014.  

Some of you have wondered how to use he lift.do website to help with weight loss goals.  If you click through from my blog it will go to the goals that I have set for myself and that I suggest for our group of weight-loss enthusiasts.  To use the site for your own goals you need to go directly into lift.do by pasting the url exactly as indicated in this sentence into your own browser. You will then be able to register and set your own goals.  

I am very interested in the goals you are establishing for yourself.  I hope you will share them with our group either through my lift.do/ site or in the comments section of my blog.  The more sharing we do the better.  Working with a group and a coach is far more successful than going it alone.  Thanks for your interest and participation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment