Total Viewers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Feeling so Much Better Thanks to my Weight Loss Quest

http://weightlosspowerusers.com/   

I can’t believe how much better I feel.  Just over 6 months ago I was weighing in at 280 pounds.  My body was sluggish and felt somewhat blotted most of the time due to poor eating habits.  My poor body was working so hard just to keep up with all the stuff I was ingesting.  My joints hurt, and my other ailments were a constant nag.  I had to do something fast or just keep moving toward my eventual demise. 

By losing 50 lbs I think I have added at least 10 years to my life expectancy.  Looking better is just an extra perk.  I feel fantastic; I have more hours per day with energy for accomplishing work and play.  My happiness with life has improved dramatically. 

All of this is due to finding the right nutrition program and non-intense exercise routine based mostly on walking.  My food prep and eating time has actually been reduced.  My exercise time is about an hour per day.  
My meals are quite simple to prepare. I do most of my food chef-time all by myself.  I can easily recommend this program without hesitation.  It can help diabetics and low gluten needs.  The program has been tested over 30 years in real life situations and is recommended by over 20,000 doctors.  It doesn’t cost more than what is usually spent on food each month. 

My mentor is a Doctor of Chiropractic and he has helped me coach a good number of people now.  It is most enjoyable helping people get healthy.   

Here is a link to my website if you would like to learn more: 

http://weightlosspowerusers.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment