Total Viewers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Low Calorie Snacks and Meals

Here's is a link to get recipes and ideas about how to cut calories from your daily food routine.  The recipes are at the bottom of the article. 

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/weightloss/2010-01-03-diet-menus-recipes_N.htm

For low calorie snacks I use Kirkland Brand Fugi Apple Sices with only 35 calories per bag, or V8 drink at 75 calories per can, or an apple at 90 calories.  It's a quick snack that helps take away cravings so I don't binge at snack time.  I use to have a slim fast (I call them slim slows) but they are about 200 calories, so too many for me. 

I am trying for 1500 calories per day or less and keep my blood sugar consistent throughout the day.  5 small meals or snacks, plus a lean & green meal, such as a good salad fit my routine.  Drinking lots of water or 5 calorie crystal lite drinks.  The weight is still coming off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment